I have been working in communication and content strategy for 6 years. I was also Head of Content at India's largest food media platform, EatTreat serving content to 30M+ people every month for 3 years. As a serial startup-er, I have a knack for constructing successful content properties.
Over the last year, I have completed workshops and projects in Strategic Design, building robust skills in design frameworks – like journey maps, service blueprints, ecosystem maps –that help bring clarity to complex challenges in human behaviours, relationships, workflow and processes. I have been collaborating and communicating with different stakeholders to test and validate service components and convey value propositions. Conducting, and synthesising research with existing/potential service users and providers are aspects I enjoy the most.
My indiscriminate hustle to learn and unlearn has led me to Europe, where I want to explore Content through the lens of design and empathy.
Consulting on design thinking projects in Italy, Iberia and the Middle East, after the successful completion of a 4 month internship.
Just completed my second masters in Feb 2022, with 110 grade.
I decided to recreate my portfolio on this website by learning a bit of code & new softwares.
Still kinda working on it. :)
Building new businesses and strategies through design.
The programme aims to build the foundations of a specific and expert competence relating to the issues surrounding strategic design and to innovation and design of the product-system.
- Strategic, Project, Innovation and Technology Management
- Strategic & Operational Marketing
- Strategic Storytelling, Trend Forecasting, Pitch and presentation strategies
- Product Service System, Entrepreneurship and Start-up Development, Business Modelling
- Design Management, Strategic Design, Service Design, UX Design
- Design thinking by doing, Social innovation, Design for circular economy, Disruptive Innovation
Grade: First Division
Grade: Second Division