A licensing strategy proposal to consolidate the activities and brand outputs of MIND (a smart district) & to create a greater sense of belonging in residents.
Details of the Open Call Competition
Milano Innovation District (MIND) aspires to be a smart district; an ecosystem that encourages collaboration between different entities, ‘public anchors’ and the world of academics, training and research institutes, companies, start-ups, incubators and accelerators. There is a need to consolidate these independent activities and establish trust in the community through MIND’s brand and licensing outputs.
To prepare for the coexistence of almost 60,000 people is the core concern of this licensing strategy proposal.
With this Call, they asked us to imagine and design ideas aimed at defining a Licensing Strategy for MIND Milano Innovation District to:
- Support the consolidation activities of the "MIND ecosystem"
- Promote the values and themes of the innovation district
- Increase awareness and credibility
Apart from designing the strategy, we would also have to:
- Define a way to develop the licensing project from the strategy to the organization, to the conception and identification of partners, goods and services to be placed on the market
- Generating commercial exploitation of the MIND brand to obtain additional income